4th - Heart
Location: Center of chest just above the heart.
Physical: Lungs, heart, arms hands and thymus gland
Function: Our ability to love. (Or FEEL loved)
• Love for oneself and others
• Relating, relationships
• Compassion, empathy
• Forgiveness, acceptance
• Transformation, change
• Ability to grieve and reach peace
• Compassionate discernment
• Awareness and integration of insights
Blockage: May manifest as….
• Immune system, lung and heart problems
• Inhumanity, lack of compassion or unprincipled behavior
• Being overly defensive
• Feeling closed down
• Fear of intimacy
• Savior or rescuer mentality
• Isolation, being recluse, antisocial
• Holding grudges, not being able to forgive
• Pain or disease in any of the connected physical organs or glands including respiratory ailments, lung infection, bronchitis, circulatory and heart-related issues.
1. I deserve true love.
2. I love myself unconditionally.
3. I am worthy of being loved.
4. With each breath I take, I love myself for who I am.
5. Love is abundant in my world.
6. Love is the true driving force for everything in this world.
7. I am open to receiving love from my perfect partner.
8. I clearly see myself in love with the man/woman of my dreams.
• Yoga Postures
1. Chest Opener
4. Arm circles
5. Bok choy
6. Collard greens