3rd - Solar Plexus
Location: Upper abdomen in the stomach area.
Physical: Digestive system, muscles, pancreas and adrenals.
Function: Affects our ability to be confident and in control of our lives.
• Self-worth, self-confidence and self-esteem.
• Laughter and joy
• Ambition and ability to achieve
• Will, personal power
• Decision making, taking responsibility, taking control
• Mental abilities, the intellect
• Forming personal opinions and beliefs
• Clarity of judgments
• Personal identity, personality
• Self-assurance, confidence
Blockage: May manifest as….
• Anger or frustration,
• A sense of victimization
• Excessive control and authority over environment
• Feeling of helplessness, irresponsibility
• Being obsessed with minute details, seeing life through a filter of plus and minuses while losing sight of the whole picture
• Being manipulative
• Misusing power
• Lack of clear direction, lack of purpose or ambition
• Making plans or having a lot of ideas without finding efficient ways to realize them
• Pain or disease in any of the connected physical organs or glands including ulcers, diabetes, hypoglycemia, and digestive disorders.
1. My determination and drive allow me to succeed in life.
2. I set high goals and I achieve them.
3. My personality is radiant with positivity and beauty.
4. I light up the room when I walk in with my sunny disposition.
5. I am a walking reflection of happiness and success.
6. I am not affected by other people’s opinion of me as I am proud of who I am.
7. My confidence makes me beautiful.
8. People are drawn to me for my intelligence and charm.
• Yoga Postures
2. Bow pose
3. Belly Push
4. Pike Pose
1. Yellow peppers
3. Yellow lentils
4. Yellow Curry
6. Avoid sugar, white flour, and processed foods