6th - Third Eye
Location: Forehead between the eyes (also called the Brow Chakra)
Function: Affects perception, knowing, inner vision, intuition and wisdom.
• Perceiving the spiritual nature of life
• Inner vision
• Ability to think and make decisions
• Perception of subtle dimensions and movements
• Psychic abilities related to clairvoyance and
• Connection to wisdom and insight
• Motivates inspiration
Blockage: May manifest as….
• Lack of foresight
• Mental rigidity, “selective” memory and depression
• Feeling stuck
• Overindulgence in psychic fantasies and illusions
• Not being able to establish a vision for oneself and realize it
• Rejection of everything spiritual or beyond the usual
• Not being able to see the greater picture
• Lack of clarity
• Blindness, headaches, nightmares, eyestrain, blurred vision.
1. I follow my inner wisdom.
2. If I see it in my mind, I can hold it in my hand.
3. What I visualize, materializes.
4. I trust my intuition.
5. I am trusting the process and allowing life to unfold as it should.
6. I am right where I need to be right now.
7. My intuition guides me on the best path for me.
8. I forgive my past and embrace my present.
• Yoga Postures
1. Yoga eye exercises
2. Color meditation
This chakra corresponds more to spirit than earth. Thus it’s nourishment really comes from sources other than food. Eating light meals while engaging in a spirit-boosting activity like meditation can energize this chakra.