2nd - Sacral
Location: Lower abdomen, about two inches below the navel and two inches in.
Physical: Kidneys, bladder, circulatory system and reproductive organs and glands
Function: Affects our connection and ability to accept others and new experiences.
• Sense of well-being
• Emotions, feelings
• Relationships, relating
• Expression of sexuality, sensual pleasure
Blockage: May manifest as….
• Emotional problems
• Compulsive or obsessive behavior
• Sexual guilt
• Dependency, co-dependency either with people
or a substance
• Being ruled by emotions
• Feeling numb or out of touch with feelings
• Overindulgence in fantasies, sexual obsessions
• Lack of sexual desire or satisfaction
• Feeling stuck in a particular feeling or mood
• Pain or disease in any of the connected physical organs or glands including impotence, frigidity, uterine, bladder or kidney trouble, stiff lower back.
1. I honor my body and treat it with respect.
2. My uniqueness lets me be creative in many ways.
3. Everything I do, I do with passion.
4. I pursue my passions which bring me great joy.
5. My soul is beautiful and it shines outwardly.
6. Creating art nourishes my soul.
7. I feel radiant, strong, and alive.
• Yoga Postures
1. Goddess pose
2. Pelvic rock
3. Hip circles
4. Scissors kicks
1. Pure water
2. Teas and broths
4. Oranges and orange juice